Established to celebrate excellence in the accounting profession, The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin Awards will once again showcase both individuals and businesses that have moved the industry forward.
Five HLB members have been nominated this year:
* Green Hasson Janks (HLB USA) finalist in Communications Campaign of the Year – Single Firms
* Guru & Jana, Chartered Accountants (HLB India), finalist in Employer of the Year
* Bernard Mawala (HLB Mekonsult) finalist in Young Accountant of the Year
* Donella Wilson (Green Hasson Janks, HLB USA) finalist in Personality of the Year
* Leon Janks (Green Hasson Janks) finalist in Lifetime Achievement
Final results will be announced at a gala reception held in London on 4th October.
Previous HLB International winners include Amy Askew (Menzies), Kader Kaneye (HLB KMC) and Suzyo Mulenga (HLB Reliance) in the Young Accountant of the Year category, Prime Advice Consulting Group (HLB Russia) in the Advisory Project of the Year and Withum (HLB USA) in Employer of the Year.
Prior to the awards, there will be a one-day conference which will bring together some of the most prominent people from the industry, discussing the global accountancy landscape in 2017.
Congratulations to all of the HLB finalists.
For further information, visit their website